skip to main navigation
skip to main content

Dover Library Home

Dover Public Library Logo


Meserve Garrison

Meserve garrison.jpg

Meserve Garrison was built by Clement Meserve whose land adjoined the Field land. It was standing in 1875 but was taken down before 1888.
Meserve garrison 3.jpg

ruins of the Meserve Garrison


This historical essay is provided free to all readers as an educational service. It may not be reproduced on any website, list, bulletin board, or in print without the permission of the Dover Public Library. Links to the Dover Public Library homepage or a specific article's URL are permissible.