You may apply for a Peddlers/Vendors License at the City Clerk’s Office. You may print the form out, using the link on the left, and complete it before coming to City Hall.
The following items must be submitted with your completed application:
• Description and photograph of stand or motor vehicle being used
• Motor vehicle registration and license plate number
• Certificate of Insurance
• Certificate of Inspection for equipment to be used (Food/Beverage Vendors)
• Copy of State License issued to applicant pursuant to provisions of R.S.A.
• 320:8 or signed statement claiming exemption therefrom
• Positive I.D.
The Licensing Fees payable at the time you apply for the license are as follows:
• $10.00 per week to peddle, not to exceed 12 weeks in duration
• Peddler - $200.00 per year per vehicle to peddle from a motor vehicle
• Vendor - $200.00 per year to vend from a fixed location and/or $200.00 per year to vend from a motor vehicle.
For additional information please call us at 603-516-6001.