Need help with your EasyPark?
We can now update your device and help you add funds at the Parking Bureau, 46 Locust Street (former Police Station). Best to call to make an appointment 516-6132 or send an e-mail to email@example.com. Assistance is available M-F 8:30 am to 3:30 pm.
Your EasyPark in-vehicle parking meter affords you several advantages:
- No longer need to go to the meter. Just turn your EasyPark on for the zone you are in and enjoy your visit downtown;
- No longer have to predict how long you will be parked. Just turn the device off when you are done;
- Pay by the minute. No one hour minimum for credit cards or 20 minutes for coins/tokens;
- You can turn it on before the hours of meter operation. It won’t start charging until 9 a.m.;
- You don’t have to come out to turn it off. The EasyPark will stop charging once meter hours end;
- It will remind you every 30 seconds with a tone in the event you drive away and don’t turn it off.
GETTING STARTED - You will need internet access to use the EasyPark system.
- Purchase an EasyPark at City Hall Locust Street entrance. (Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm) or on-line at www.easyparkusa.com
- Call the 1-800 number on the device and EasyPark will send you an e-mail to set up your account. There is a $1.10/month or $11.00/year account fee which gets you a free battery replacement as well as on-line access to account activity reports.
- Each EasyPark cost $29.95 and includes $10 in parking.
- $3.25 fee for reloads up to $50; $3.70 for $75; and $4.25 for $100.
Questions? Call (603) 516-6132
Click Here To Return To The Dover Police Parking Bureau Page