skip to main navigation
skip to main content

Dover Library Home

Dover Public Library Logo

QuickButton.gif

Garrison Farm

Garrison farm.jpg

Garrison farm 2.jpg

 

Note from the back of the photograph reads as follows: Garrison Farm, old garrison built in 1713. Now owned by John H. Scott.

 

This historical essay is provided free to all readers as an educational service. It may not be reproduced on any website, list, bulletin board, or in print without the permission of the Dover Public Library. Links to the Dover Public Library homepage or a specific article's URL are permissible.