skip to main navigation
skip to main content

Dover Library Home

Dover Public Library Logo

QuickButton.gif

St. Thomas Episcopal Church Postcard

St Thomas church 11.jpg


   
 The current St. Thomas Church, located at 5 Hale Street, was designed by well known Boston architect Henry Vaughn.  The church was opened  in September 1892, and dedicated the following year.

Postcard donated by Robert Marston

 

This historical essay is provided free to all readers as an educational service. It may not be reproduced on any website, list, bulletin board, or in print without the permission of the Dover Public Library. Links to the Dover Public Library homepage or a specific article's URL are permissible.