skip to main navigation
skip to main content

Dover Library Home

Dover Public Library Logo

QuickButton.gif

Dukes Grocery Store

mckennas.jpg



Duke's grocery, William H. McKenna, proprietor, was located at 39 Central Avenue and was in business approximately from 1924 through 1931.

 

This historical essay is provided free to all readers as an educational service. It may not be reproduced on any website, list, bulletin board, or in print without the permission of the Dover Public Library. Links to the Dover Public Library homepage or a specific article's URL are permissible.